J4337NorthumberlandScience PermanentFull Time01/09/2017Chemistry – Development Chemistry Chemistry – Organic Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Method Development Analyst Job Description:We are currently looking for a Method Development Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As... View Job
Senior Medicinal Chemist Job Description:We are currently looking for a Senior Medicinal Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the... View Job
Lab Technician We are currently looking for a Lab Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Lab Technician you will b... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Organic Development Chemist to join a leading Pharma Services company based in the Northumberland area. As the Organic Development Chemist you will be responsible for the planning, organising and delivering on complex synthetic projects to meet customer requirements, whilst contributing towards the design of processes within compliance with good manufacturing practice (GMP).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Organic Development Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be required to complete routine synthesis projects for both Target Molecules and Analytical Reference Standards, while also designing novel synthetic routes for new products or transformations.
2. You will be required to work on multiple Process Scale Up studies, maintaining compliance to GMP standards.
3. You will be required to contribute to COSHH assessments and safety procedures for all new projects undertaken.
4. . You will be responsible for designing new experimental programmes and analysing and interpreting experimental results.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Organic Development Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A PhD in Organic Chemistry or related subject is essential. Industry experience within a Pharmaceutical Environment will also being considered.
2. Proven industry experience is not essential but a knowledge of commercial processes and Industrial Operations is highly desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with API's or Drug Discovery / Development projects is highly desirable.
Key Words: Process development / Drug discovery / Organic Chemistry / PhD / API / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Development Chemist / Chemistry / Pharma /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.