Job Reference: J5633903
Updated On: 02/11/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for an Outsource Manager - Preclinical / Clinical Assays to join a leading Biotech company based in London. As the Outsource Manager you will be responsible for outsourcing several bioanalytical assays focused on Flow cytometry / Immunohistochemistry / ELISA / Genomics etc. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Scientist/ Outsource Manager /Project Manager etc. to join an innovative organisation. This role will be partially home-based.
This role could consider Post-Doc professionals with strong assay experience (focused on flow cytometry and IHC) that are keen to move to a role outside the lab.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Outsource Manager - Preclinical / Clinical Assays will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for managing the outsourced projects focused on pre-clinical and clinical assays including ELISA, flow cytometry, IHC, and/or genomics.
2. You will work closely with CROs to ensure the delivery of assays in a timely manner.
3. As the Outsource Manager - Preclinical / Clinical Assays you will be involved in the assay transfers, troubleshooting and review of plans, protocols and reports.
4. Other responsibilities will include organization of sample collection, sample analysis and support of the clinical operations team.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Outsource Manager - Preclinical / Clinical Assays we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences, including but not limited to molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology. A PhD is advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience in developing pre-clinical or clinical assays including ELISA, MSD, Flow Cytometry, etc. Experience in a regulated environment such as GLP, GCP, GMP etc.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing projects or lab personnel. Experience working with CROs / Stakeholders / Industry partners would be advantageous.
Assay Development / Pre-clinical / Clinical / ELISA / MSD / Flow Cytometry / Genomics / PK / ADA / Bioanalytical / GxP / Project Management / Relationship Management / Leadership
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Capital Projects Engineer
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Capital Projects Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Capital Projects Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical compa...Science
View & Apply
Senior Scientist - Clinical Assay Development
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire. | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Clinical Assay Development to join a leading Immuno-Oncology Biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Scientist - Clinical A...Science
View & Apply