Job Reference: J5632198
Updated On: 09/10/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are looking for a Packaging Artwork Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Packaging Artwork Officer you will be responsible for developing Packaging Artwork in line with internal projects and using their Artwork Management System you will develop compliant printed packaging material.
This is a Fixed Term Contract for 10 Months where you will have the opportunity to work with a leading Global Pharmaceutical company on the development of compliant and bespoke Pharmaceutical Packaging.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Packaging Artwork Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will generate Packaging Artwork from concept, through to design and approval ensuring that regulatory compliance is maintained.
2. Check all packaging artwork files form a technical stand point and ensure that Regulatory Compliance is maintained, generating deviation reports as required.
3. You will support quality investigations into Artwork and Packaging as well as new product production through the creation of novel technical specifications.
4. Support Continuous Improvement projects and create and maintain SOPs and processes as required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Packaging Artwork Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience of working in an Artwork department within a Pharmaceutical, OTC or FMCG company.
2. Proven industry experience of digital and traditional repro and print requirements (e.g. Litho, Gravure, Flexo etc.) for the creation of print ready compliant PDFs.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with using both PC and MAC platforms including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, In-Design, PhotoShop and Acrobat.
Key Words: Artwork Co-ordinator | Packaging Specialist | Packaging Artwork Officer | Pharmaceutical | FMCG | OTC | Proof-checking | Creating | Graphics | GMP
Other jobs with similar skills
Reigate, Greater London | £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Packaging Developer to join a leading FMCG company based in the Greater London area. As the Packaging Developer you will be responsible for crea...Science
View & Apply
Quality Assurance Officer
Bradford, West Yorkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently supporting a key client of ours in their search for a Quality Assurance Officer to join their facility based in the West Yorkshire area. The company are a growing life sciences firm a...Science
View & Apply