Job Reference: J5632752
Updated On: 14/01/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Packaging Design Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Belfast on an initial 6 month contract with a view to become permanent. As the Packaging Development Engineer you will be responsible for coordinating the design activities to ensure packaging meets the needs of the clinical trial and is efficient and robust to accommodate processing and storage.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Packaging Design Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Packaging Design Engineer, you will be responsible for liaising with production, label control and engineering to ensure the design of labels, machine tooling and packaging components are compatible to the respective size.
2. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining SOP's to manage packaging design processes.
3. As the Packaging Design Engineer, you will be responsible for working closely with procurement and supplier to develop purchasing specifications.
4. You will be responsible for ensuring GMP is adhered to in all areas of work and identify potential improvements in the quality team.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Packaging Design Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical setting is desired experience in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) would be considered.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within packaging design is essential.
Key Words: Packaging / Package / Engineer / Engineering / Design / Pharmaceutical / GMP / Good / Manufacturing / Practice / Designing / Labelling / Quality
Other jobs with similar skills
Capital Project Manager
Craigavon, Co. Armagh | £60 - £70 per hour
We are currently looking for a Capital Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Ireland. As the Capital Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering an important pro...Science
View & Apply
Capital Project Engineer
| Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Carlow, Ireland. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for a number of mechanical capital pr...Science
View & Apply