J5417ReigateFMCG/Food Permanent£50,000 to £55,000 per annumFull Time04/04/2018Packaging Packaging – Design Packaging – Technologist Packaging – Engineer
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
R&D Project Manager - Consumer Goods Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a R&D Project Manager to join a global consumer goods company based in the Surrey area. ... View Job
Regulatory Affairs Specialist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join a Global Consumer Products company focused on develop... View Job
HSE Manager HSE Manager A fantastic opportunity has become available for a HSE Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Surrey area. As the ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Packaging Developer to join a global consumer goods company based in Reigate, Surrey. As the Packaging Developer you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Packaging Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead design packaging development programmes to meet EMEA business needs.
2. Lead development of packaging strategy for materials / structures / vendors.
3. Drive commercialisation of packaging innovations across the EMEA region.
4. As the Packaging Developer, you will build close working relationships across EMEA manufacturing offering technical support and guidance on new and existing packaging.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Packaging Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Scientific or Engineering degree
2. Industry experience in Consumer Healthcare, Consumer Goods, FMCG or Food.
3. Proven work experience in packaging design and/or development.