Job Reference: J5632134
Updated On: 03/09/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Packaging Developer to join a leading FMCG company based in the Greater London area. As the Packaging Developer you will be responsible for creating, developing and implementing packaging strategies and projects by working both local and global stakeholders.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Packaging Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead and participate in packaging development programmes and consumer studies to ensure specific business needs are met, this will include investigating new materials, formats and vendors to assist with the development of new innovations and packaging improvements.
2. The Packaging Developer will lead and participate in the commercialisation of packaging innovations and projects across EMEA to ensure that manufacturing can meet both need and demand and support product innovations.
3. Project manage packaging innovation projects, and promote strong relationships between Research & Engineering, Purchasing, Product Supple and Marketing, Supply Chain and Quality. You will create and share best practice in packaging between the mills and provide support and expertise in packaging to all areas.
4. Establish and maintain a work environment that promotes continuous improvement and controls project costs, as well as taking into account key considerations including cost saving, sustainability and compliance with all the applicable laws and regulations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Packaging Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a major scientific or engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a packaging/design environment within a manufacturing setting.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a range of Packaging Materials, experience with flexibles would be advantageous.
Key Words: FMCG / Fast Moving Consumer Goods / Packaging / Innovation / R+D / Research and Development / Sustainability / Purchasing / Innovation /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Packaging Artwork Officer
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependant
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are looking for a Packaging Artwork Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Packaging Artwork Officer you will be responsi...Science
View & Apply
Reigate, Greater London | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Product Developer to join a leading FMCG company based in the Greater London area. As the Product Developer you will be responsible for managing...Science
View & Apply