J5630715LancashirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO PermanentExperience Dependent Full Time09/01/2019Quality Assurance - Validation Production Engineering Packaging Packaging – Engineer Quality Assurance – CSV
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Validation Manager We are currently looking for a Senior Validation Manager to join a leading multinational Pharmaceutical company with multi site responsibilities based... View Job
Manufacturing Scheduler We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Scheduler to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Manufacturing Scheduler you w... View Job
CSV and Infrastructure Analyst An exciting opportunity for a CSV and Infrastructure Analyst to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area has become available. As the CSV ... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Packaging Engineer to join a leading company based in the Lancashire area has become available. As the Packaging Engineer you will be responsible for souring, validating and fitting new packaging machinery to support the organisations service capabilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Packaging Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will design, commission and install serialized packaging lines handling a diverse type of pharmaceutical products.
2. You will have direct responsibility for implementing site packaging and serialization projects, managing, cost control, project schedules, and capital expenses.
3. As the Packaging Engineer you will work closely with site engineering, operational/technical leads, and other functional teams to drive effective program implementation.
4. You will standardise processes, guidelines and procedures across the site.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Packaging Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering or Life Science related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in writing qualification documentation as well as executing and commissioning of Packaging equipment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Quality Management Software, packaging systems and packaging components, proper application and installation management.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.