J5630509CambridgePharmaceutical Logistics Medical Permanent£45,000 to £50,000 per annumFull Time16/11/2018Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Manufacturing Technician Product Technologist (NPD / EPD) Project Management Project Management - Technical Project Management - NPI New Product Introduction Operations Operations – Process Improvement Production Packaging Packaging – Technologist Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Operations Manager We are currently looking for a Technical Operations Manager to join a leading company Pharmaceutical based in the Leicestershire. As the Technical Ope... View Job
Operational Cultural Excellence Lead We are currently looking for a Operational Cultural Excellence Lead to join an exciting biopharmaceutical company based in Wiltshire. As the Operation... View Job
Senior Validation Manager We are currently looking for a Senior Validation Manager to join a leading multinational Pharmaceutical company with multi site responsibilities based... View Job
We are currently looking for a Packaging Technologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Packaging Technologist you will be responsible for leading packaging projects using your in-depth technical understanding to improve OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) for blister packaging lines and improving technical specifications.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Packaging Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be working closely with cross functional departments to deliver projects and provide potential improvements on new and existing packs whilst achieving operational performance and efficiency on the production line.
2. You will develop and implement strategies for packaging rationalisation whilst managing the risk when aligning these with production, regulatory and marketing requirements. Technical documentation will be delivered such as the generation of MPD (Master Packaging Documents) and PMS (Packaging Material Specifications).
3. As the Packaging Technologist, you will support the New Pack Process and provide your in-depth technical knowledge on feasibility and RPQC impact analysis.
4. You will facilitate all customer sample requests and create overwrap and outer box illustrations using Cape Pack Software.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Packaging Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Supply Chain and appropriate qualification in Packaging Technology from a recognised institution (or equivalent).
2. Proven industry experience as a Packaging Technologist within a regulated industry - preferably pharmaceuticals.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working in a regulated pharmaceutical environment with GMP knowledge.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.