Job Reference: J5635385
Updated On: 10/09/2021
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are urgently recruiting a PCR Lab Technician for a leading company based in the Wolverhampton area, for an initial 3 months (Likely extension). As the PCR Lab Technician you will be responsible for receiving samples as they arrive into the facility, and processing them in line with SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Sample Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Receiving samples as they arrive, recording these onto the database and sorting samples out of the outer packaging.
2. Carrying out analysis in line with strict methodologies, handle RT-PCR machines and perform RNA extractions.
3. Sorting samples according to their type, ensuring high attention to detail at all times.
4. Handling rejected samples and wearing the correct PPE at all times.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the PCR Lab Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in managing biological samples within a highly regulated environment (Ideally Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical).
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with adhering to SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) at all times.
Key Words: Lab Technician / Laboratory Technician / PCR / Polyamerase Chain Reaction / PCR Scientist / Temporary / Sample Technician / Sample / GDP / Good Documentation Practice / SOP / Standard Operating Procedures / GMP / Samples / Life Sciences / Covid 19 / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Biological Sciences / Biochemistry / Immunology
Other jobs with similar skills
Lanarkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Lead Chemist to join a world leading life sciences company based in the Lanarkshire area. The role of Lead Chemist requires skills in both practical and theoretical synt...Science
View & Apply
Bioprocess Lab Technician
London | £24,500 - £26,500 per annum
We are currently looking for a Bioprocess Lab Technician to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Bioprocess Lab Technician you will be responsible working with...Science
View & Apply