Job Reference: J5633773
Updated On: 14/09/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are looking for PCR Scientists to join a leading life sciences organisation on the front line of fighting COVID-19. The company is based in South Wales area. As the PCR Scientist, you will perform DNA/RNA extraction and PCR. This will be a 12 month FTC with shift work.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the PCR Scientists will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved with sample/specimen preparation.
2. Perform routinely PCR, RNA and DNA extraction and review test results.
3. Perform maintenance on instruments and equipments.
4. Train new / junior employees.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the PCR Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BSc in Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Medicinal Technology.
2. Proven industry experience in DNA / RNA Extraction or PCR, ideally in a clinical setting.
Key Words: PCR / DNA / RNA Extraction / Molecular Biology / COVID19 / Testing
Other jobs with similar skills
Sample Preparation Scientist
Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependent
Are you a Biological Sciences graduate looking for a laboratory job opportunity? We are currently looking for Sample Preparation Scientists on a Fixed Term Contract to be a part of the continuing ...Science
View & Apply
Clinical Laboratory Supervisor - Molecular Biology
South Wales | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
HRS are looking for a Clinical Laboratory Supervisor - Molecular Biology to join a leading life sciences organisation on the front line of fighting COVID-19. The company is based in South Wales area. ...Science
View & Apply