Job Reference: J5632279
Updated On: 04/12/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Phage Display Programme Leader to join an exciting and revolutionary Drug Discovery company based in London. As the Phage Display Programme Leader you will be responsible for working alongside a multi-discipline team to lead a cutting edge asset development programme.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Phage Display Programme Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will establish a high-performing team through great management and development of our wet-lab R&D team. Identify team resourcing gaps and train or hire accordingly.
2. Lead in-house antibody discovery platforms powered by phage display technologies as well as projects within lead isolation, affinity-optimisation and biophysical optimisation.
3. You will lead and mentor the wet lab team, providing on the ground technical support.
4. Share valuable knowledge and experience, and help to guide the team during the next phase of the company's journey.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Phage Display Programme Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD within life sciences along with significant industry experience within phage display technology.
2. Proven industry experience leading antibody discovery programmes ideally through to preclinical.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with lead isolation, affinity-optimisation and biophysical optimisation is highly desirable.
Key Words: Phage Display | Antibody Discovery | Biopharmaceutical | Discovery | Affinity Optimisation | Biophysical Optimisation | Lead Asset Development |
Other jobs with similar skills
Viral Vector Scientist
London | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Viral Vector Scientist to join an exciting Cell Therapy company based in London. As the Viral Vector Scientist you will help to design, execute and document process deve...Science
View & Apply
Wiltshire | £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Fermentation Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Fermentation Scientist you will be responsible for the development...Science
View & Apply