Job Reference: J5632279
Updated On: 03/10/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Phage Display Programme Leader to join an exciting and revolutionary Drug Discovery company based in London. As the Phage Display Programme Leader you will be responsible for working alongside a multi-discipline team to lead a cutting edge asset development programme.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Phage Display Programme Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will establish a high-performing team through great management and development of our wet-lab R&D team. Identify team resourcing gaps and train or hire accordingly.
2. Lead in-house antibody discovery platforms powered by phage display technologies as well as projects within lead isolation, affinity-optimisation and biophysical optimisation.
3. You will lead and mentor the wet lab team, providing on the ground technical support.
4. Share valuable knowledge and experience, and help to guide the team during the next phase of the company's journey.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Phage Display Programme Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD within life sciences along with significant industry experience within phage display technology.
2. Proven industry experience leading antibody discovery programmes ideally through to preclinical.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with lead isolation, affinity-optimisation and biophysical optimisation is highly desirable.
Key Words: Phage Display | Antibody Discovery | Biopharmaceutical | Discovery | Affinity Optimisation | Biophysical Optimisation | Lead Asset Development |
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Protein Stability and Formulation
Cambridgeshire | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist to join a Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for independently leading, designing, p...Science
View & Apply
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Edinburgh area. This new role of Project Manager will report directly to the Head of Project Del...Science
View & Apply
Principal Downstream Process Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Principal Downstream Process Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Principal Downstream Process Scientist you wil...Science
View & Apply