Job Reference: J5635919
Updated On: 28/02/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Chemistry Team Leader to join a leading CRO based in the Berkshire area. As the Pharmaceutical Chemistry Team Leader you will be responsible for providing technical direction and managerial responsibilities within the Pharmaceutical Chemistry laboratory, and to contribute to the overall strategy of the team. It will report directly into the Pharmaceutical Chemistry Section Manager and will line manage 5 individuals directly.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Pharmaceutical Chemistry Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will Independently perform complex analysis using wet chemistry techniques, design study protocols and maintenance and troubleshoot lab equipment.
2. As the Pharmaceutical Chemistry Team Leader you will Liaise with clients, commercial and line management to ensure effective communication of project proposals and results. As well as provide advice in client and stake holders meetings. You will deliver external presentations of data and internal presentations to senior technical stakeholders.
3. You will Provide technical direction to the business, supervise staff in routine activities and methods. Ensure effective organisation, integrity of analytical data and provision of results and perform data checking and provide interpretation of results for routine testing.
4. As the Pharmaceutical Chemistry Team Leader you will plan own workload and plan routine projects for junior staff. You will manage a team of scientists and technicians.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmaceutical Chemistry Team Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or relate discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in an Analytical Chemistry Laboratory in a GMP accredited environment, leading a team of scientist.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a CRO Environment would be advantageous.
Key Words: Analytical Team Leader / Analytical Scientist / Lead Analytical Scientist / HPLC / UPLC / GCMS / Method Development / Method Validation / SOPs / ICH / GMP/ Pharmaceutical / Pharma / Chemist / Scientist / Analytical / Research and Development / Quality Control Team Leader / Quality Control Lead / ICH / cGMP / Tech Transfer / Product Development / Dissolution / QBD / Wet Chemistry
Other jobs with similar skills
Development Analytical Scientist
Nottinghamshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Analytical Development Scientist looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for Development Analytical Scientists from junior to principal level to...Science
View & Apply
Senior Analytical Method Validation Analyst
West Yorkshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Senior Analytical Method Validation Analyst looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Analytical Method Validation Analyst as well as a Senio...Science
View & Apply