Job Reference: J5633614
Updated On: 02/09/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Pharmaceutical Key Account Manager
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join a leading Life Science company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Key Account Manager you will be responsible for managing blue-chip Pharmaceutical accounts, working directly with executive level stakeholders across the North Atlantic territory. This is a home based opportunity.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Key Account Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Key Account Manager you will be expected to manage and develop key Pharmaceutical accounts in the North Atlantic territory.
2. You will work to identify and engage with prospective customers, developing executive level relationships and creating opportunity for key partnerships.
3. Using your industry knowledge, you will develop business plans for each key account in the territory
4. You will build your network within the customer organisation, understanding the customers requirements in addition to their views on competitor products.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Key Account Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc in a Life Science or Pharmaceutical subject e.g. Biology, Pharmaceutical Science, Biochemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in a sales, account management or business development role within a Life Science or Biotech organisation selling to the Pharmaceutical industry. Experience with antibodies, proteins, genomics, immunoassays and reagents.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with developing executive level relationships, managing key accounts and implementing strategies.
Key Words: Account Management | Business Development | Business Manager | Key Account | Lead Generation | Life Science | Biotechnology | Biotech | Pharmaceutical | Sales | Microbiology | Antibodies | Genomics | Proteins | Immunoassays | Reagents
Other jobs with similar skills
Inside Sales Representative (French Speaking)
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Inside Sales Representative (French Speaking) to join a leading Genetic Sequencing Solutions company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Inside Sales Representative...Science
View & Apply
Wiltshire, | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading CDMO company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible forScience
View & Apply