J5315BerkshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time09/04/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Fermentation / Upstream Processing Biochemistry – Purification Biochemistry – Development / Validation Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Cell Culture
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Production Manager We are currently looking for a Production Manager to join an expanding contract manufacturer of biological products based in the West Midlands. As the... View Job
Process Development Team Leader We are currently looking for a Team Leader to work within the Process Development department at leading Gene Therapy based in the Oxfordshire area. As... View Job
QC Project Manager - Life Sciences We are currently have a brand new and exciting opportunity for a QC Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Berkshire are... View Job
We are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Trainer to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Trainer you will be responsible for providing training in cGMP procedures to staff to enable them to become effective contributors to the Manufacturing department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Trainer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform and lead technical training programmes on mammalian cell culture including the use of bioreactors, chromatography steps, filtration and aseptic procedures.
2. Identify improvements to the training program and implement continuous improvement activities while taking a key role in appraising area managers of the performance of staff including new starters.
3. Execute and further develop new starter technical training program in consultation with the area managers.
4. Conduct practical technical training sessions within a manufacturing environment with due regard to cGMP requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Trainer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science or Engineering discipline along with GMP experience in a manufacturing environment.
2. Proven industry experience in leading and designing training programmes ideally within a scientific or engineering field aimed at GMP projects.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within mammalian cell culture or antibody manufacturing will be extremely advantageous.
Key Words: Trainer | Training | GMP | Manufacturing | Production | Biotechnology | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | Biologics | Antibody | Protein | Cell Culture | Mammalian |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.