Job Reference: J5635913
Updated On: 20/01/2022
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewMAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
The product manager is required to take leading role in developing and maintaining the company generic range of products, liaising closely with the quality, regulatory and sales team. They will be required to ensure the smooth control of the supply chain, quickly and responsibly managing any issues that may arise.
Full project management from its beginning to launch is a key responsibility. This would involve detailed and regular communication with worldwide based suppliers.
Organising, controlling conference calls and maintaining a detailed project plan are just some of the duties that are required. Some overseas travel may be required.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan and launch new products, liaising with marketing and sales departments.
• Manage the Sovereign livery design projects.
• Manage the sourcing and stocks of products in the Sovereign portfolio.
• Manage amendments and variations to products as required.
• Provide data to support portfolio decision making.
• Liaise and coordinate with sales management, technical and regulatory colleagues.
• Organise product control and development meetings with the relevant teams
• Identify short term market opportunities
• Forecasting, planning and stock management
• Product analysis, costs vs sales
• Organising and controlling of all freight demands
• Cataloguing product issues diaries
• Analysis of invoices, charge and cost back to product
• Raising of supply chain paperwork
• Maintaining sight of “true cost of goods”
• Maintaining realistic launch timelines and stock replenishment
Role RequirementsKEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Preparation and publication of sales and marketing plans.
• Sourcing and management of stock from contract manufactures.
• Implementation of the sales and marketing plan to agreed timelines and costs.
• Achievement of sales and gross contribution for defined product portfolio.
• Coordination and project management of all new product pre-launch and launch activities.
• Delivery of the Sovereign livery projects to agreed times lines and costs.
• The understanding of the commercial ramifications of strategic decisions.
Other jobs with similar skills
VP of R&D
London | £80,000 - £100,000 per annum
HRS have exclusively partnered with an innovative new start-up based in central London focused on revolutionising the synthesis of biomolecules through enzyme nanotechnology. They are currently loo...Science
View & Apply
Scientific Project Manager - 12 Month FTC
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Scientific Project Manager to join a leading life sciences manufacturer for an initial fixed term of 12 months. The role will be based in Berkshire and as the Scientific...Science
View & Apply