J5630869SurreyPharmaceutical Permanent£20,000 to £20,000 per annumFull Time01/02/2019Biomedical Science Biochemistry Chemistry Material Science Microbiology Pharmacology Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Marketing Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial – Product Management Medical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Life Science Sales Specialist HRS currently have an exciting opportunity for a Life Science Sales Specialist to join a Leading UK Life Science Laboratory Products organisation. Thi... View Job
Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a fast growing Speciality Pharmaceutical organisation based in Nor... View Job
Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a leading Science provider based in the Middlesex area. The Sen... View Job
We are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Sales Administrator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Pharmaceutical Sales Administrator you will be responsible for communicating with wholesalers, suppliers and hospitals interested in purchasing pharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmaceutical Sales Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will liaise with UK pharmaceutical wholesalers, hospitals, manufacturers and suppliers and guide consumers through the whole sales process from quotation through to processing the order.
2. You will learn how to market a product and apply these skills to marketing a range of pharmaceutical products to prospective customers.
3. As the Pharmaceutical Sales Administrator, you will work regularly with Excel, Microsoft Word and manage a number of administrative tasks simultaneously
4. You will develop expert market knowledge of the pharmaceutical wholesale industry by researching competition and attending conferences that will require you to network and form connection with new potential clients.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmaceutical Sales Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science based subject such as Biology, Chemistry, Natural Sciences, Biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or other similar subjects.
2. Work experience in an administrative or sales role within a biotechnology, pharmaceutical, healthcare or life science company would be advantageous, but is not essential for the application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is needed, along with strong communication skills and a results driven personality.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.