J5631066EssexPharmaceutical Permanent£20,000 to £25,000 per annumFull Time05/03/2019Bioanalytical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
In vivo Group Leader We are currently looking for a In vivo Group Leader to join a leading Microbiology Therapeutic Research company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As t... View Job
Field Service Engineer We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join an exciting innovative Biotechnology company providing services across the Life Sciences... View Job
Laboratory Technician We are currently looking for a Laboratory Technician to join a world renowned CRO based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Laboratory Technician, you ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Sales Graduate to join a leading company based in the Essex area. As the Pharmaceutical Sales Graduate you will be responsible for generating new business across the EMEA region through multiple pipelines including Inbound Calls, Outbound Calls, Emails and Social Media.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Graduate Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be required to develop and drive new business opportunities across the EMEA region using multiple channels including, Inbound and Outbound calls, Emails and Social Media.
2. You will be responsible for generating and implementing innovative strategies for identifying new business and consequently increasing revenue within the EMEA region.
3. You will be required to work closely with the external sales, lead generation and marketing teams within the company and report all marketing and competitor knowledge on a monthly and quarterly basis.
4. You will be required to represent the company at both Domestic and International conferences.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Graduate Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline such as; Biology, Biological Science, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Life Science is essential.
2. An understanding of the Life Science market and previous experience working within a sales based, commercial position is highly desirable.
3. You will need to be fluent in English and highly adaptable.
Key Words: Graduate | Sales | Inside Sales | Warm Calling | Cold Calling | Telesales | Biology | Biotechnology | Life Science | Commercial | Biological Science | EMEA | German | New Business | KPI | ROI | Pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.