J56408OxfordshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£20,000 to £25,000 per annum - CompetitiveFull Time10/07/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Section Head - Analytical Chemistry We are currently looking for a Section Head - Analytical Chemistry to join a growing life sciences company based in the Derbyshire area. Our client ar... View Job
Analytical Development Scientist We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Oxford area. The Analytical Scientist in the An... View Job
Senior Scientist - Air Are you an experienced scientist or technical lead in the environmental air testing department looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are cur... View Job
We are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Technician to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Pharmaceutical Technician you will be responsible for manufacturing of solid, non-sterile semi-solid and liquid products for use in Clinical Trials and as part of the department's formulation development activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmaceutical Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Pharmaceutical technician you will set up & Manufacture clinical batches within the GMP Manufacturing Area as well as within the non-GMP Formulation Development laboratory.
2. You will be responsible for undertaking routine sampling and monitoring of the GMP Manufacturing Area.
3. As the Pharmaceutical technician you will train and mentor others in GMP activities. Assist in the validation of new equipment.
4. You will contribute to formulation development activities where required
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmaceutical Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with oral solids or inhalation products.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.