J5552City of LondonPharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£200.00 to £250.00 per dayFull Time08/05/2018IT – Systems Engineering IT – Consultant IT - Testing IT - Analyst
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Clinical Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Clinical Data Analyst to join a leading company pharmaceutical company based in Stockley Park, Middlesex. You will be m... View Job
Project Manager - Biotech We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will ... View Job
Lead Qualified Person QP We are currently looking for a Lead Qualified Person (QP) to join a Pharmaceutical company based in Oxfordshire . As the Lead Qualified Person (QP) yo... View Job
We are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Test Analyst to join a leading company based in the London area.
As the Pharmaceutical Test Analyst you will be responsible for all aspects of testing on IT Projects for GxP Systems and eQMS testing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmaceutical Test Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide high quality QA and Test support; perform Risk Assessments, Test Documentation and produce System Overviews for the GxP Systems.
2. As the Pharmaceutical Test Analyst, you will have experience testing in a web/browser related environment and testing low level detail within software applications.
3. Your role as the Pharmaceutical Test Analyst will involve extensive GxP System testing, MasterControl eQMS systems experience is highly advantageous.
4. You will have experience working in Agile or Waterfall Project environments in a controlled QA environment, as you will produce system overviews for the Validation Lifecycle, Design Review Reports, Qualification Protocols and Reports.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CSV Test Consultant - Pharmaceuticals we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Computer Science, or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical industry, testing eQMS, Master Control GxP Systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the Validation Lifecycle, Risk Assessments, Test Scripts, Test Plans, and Test Reports.
Key Words: QA / Test / Tester / Test Consultant / Pharmaceutical / GxP / Validation / Risk Assessments / Test Plan / Test Script / Test Report / Agile / Waterfall / Web / Browser / Master Control / eQMS / GxP Systems / Design Review Reports / Qualification / Protocol / Report
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.