Job Reference: J5635907
Updated On: 12/01/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewAre you a qualified Pharmacist or Production Manager with pharmaceutical experience looking for a new challenge? A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Pharmacist Production Manager to join a reputable pharmaceutical organisation based in the Bedfordshire area.
As the Pharmacist Production Manager you will be responsible for leading a small production team to manufacture unlicensed medicines within a highly regulated environment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Pharmacist Production Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for managing production capacity daily and ensuring capacity is being met by planning the daily workload and future workload to effectively meet customer requirement. Also you will ensure products are stored according to SOP, product segregation etc. Managing sufficient staffing for a number of current and future orders and report to Directors and quality on capacity monthly is essential.
2. Your duties will include ensuring all batch records are fully complete, all appropriate logbooks are kept up to date, complete appropriate training plans and ensure all reoccurring tasks are completed on time, e.g stock checks, expired stock checks etc.
3. The Pharmacist Production Manager will be required to support Quality Assurance with resource and technical support to complete validation of equipment and support the investigation of deviations and the proposal of CAPA as well as actioning CAPA when required.
4. You will promote continuous improvement, work towards increasing efficiency across the production and warehouse teams, look to improve quality adherence thought out the team and participate in management reviews of process performance, quality review meetings etc.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmacist Production Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will ideally possess a relevant scientific degree qualification or you will be a qualified pharmacist looking to make a move into pharmaceutical production.
2. Proven industry experience managing small teams within a highly regulated cGMP production environment, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
3. Previous experience working within a fast paced environment would be beneficial, as well as supporting cross functional teams such as QA, Warehouse and Engineering.
Other jobs with similar skills
Production Shift Manager
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
Are you a Production Manager looking for a new challenge or a Production Team Leader looking to take that nest step? We are currently looking for a Production Shift Manager to join a leading Pharma...Science
View & Apply
Head of Commercial
Essex, Essex | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Head of Commercial to join a growing Life Sciences company based in the Essex area. This is a unique role, sitting in the senior leadership team. It will offer the oppor...Science
View & Apply