Viral Vector Scientist
My client is currently looking for an experienced Viral Vector Scientist to join their leading Biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area.... View Job
Clinical Senior Analyst
Job Description:We are currently looking for a Clinical IS Senior Analyst to join a leading company based in the Cambridge area. As the Clinical IS Se... View Job
Study Scientist - Pathology
A Fantastic opportunity for a Study Scientist within Pathology has become available to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshir... View Job
We are currently looking for a Pharmacist Quality Executive to join a leading company based in the Kent area. As the Pharmacist Quality Executive you will be responsible for providing Pharmaceutical advice and support to the Quality Assurance department to ensure GMP. In addition to reviewing and continuously improve compliance through promoting QA and developing sustainable quality systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmacist Quality Executive will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Provide expertise on pharmaceutical drug development and providing support to the Quality Assurance team. Support departmental investigations such as deviations and complaints. The successful candidate will work closely with the Reearch & Development department to understand pharmaceutical properties if the new drugs to be developed and support QA to ensure appropriate systems of quality are in place.
1. Provide expert advice and support to the Quality Assurance and Quality Control teams.
2. Prepares, reviews, updates and completes Quality Management System documentation and validation documentation
3. Performs reviews of batch records or validation documentation for the areas of commercial product and investigations medicinal products as required within the area of specialism.
4. Ensure all investigations which could lead to recall are immediately brought to the attention of the SQAE, QP's and Quality Management Team.
5. Author, review SOP's, validation protocols, file notes, deviations and other quality documents
6. Role holder is responsible to maintain GxP and Health and Safety knowledge relevant to the role
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmacist Quality Executive we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline and/or a qualified pharmacist; with proven industry experience within a GMP environment.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience working within quality assurance in the pharmaceutical industry.
3. Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with multiple teams; have an excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.