J3326CambridgeshirePharmaceutical PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time29/06/2017Biochemistry
Pre Clinical Research
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Scientist - Mass Spectrometry
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Scientist with knowledge/experience in Mass Spectrometry to join a global life sciences company ... View Job
Bioanalytical Science Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Bioanalytical Science Manager to join a global life sciences company based in the Berkshire ... View Job
Study Manager - In Vitro Metabolism
A Fantastic opportunity for a Study Manager - In-Vitro Metabolism has become available to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridges... View Job
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Pharmacokineticist to join a leading life science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Pharmacokineticist you will help support both Biologicals and Bioanalysis departments providing pharmacokinetic (PK) and toxicokinetic (TK) analysis and reporting in compliance with GLP / GCP.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmacokineticist will be most office based, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead and develop the PK/TK service at the Cambridgeshire facility.
2. Manage pharmacokinetic project cost models, activities and timelines.
3. Provide pharmacokinetic and toxicokinetic input into the design of bio-analytical plans. Plan, analyse, and interpret pharmacokinetic data from pharmacokinetic and toxicokinetic studies.
4. Lead the development and revision of department SOPs and guidelines for the conduct, analysis and reporting of pharmacokinetic and toxicokinetic data. You will support QA facility and study audits with respect to PK/TK.
5. You will be the system owner for Phoenix WinNonlin.
6. Represent pharmacokinetic project team in cross-functional department activities and in client meetings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmacokineticist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Strong theoretical background in pharmacokinetics, with the ability to apply pharmacokinetic theory and concepts using Phoenix WinNonlin or other pharmacokinetic packages.
2. You will be expected to demonstrate project management skills, good organisational skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Having knowledge and experience in pharmacokinetics - pharmacodynamics modelling and simulation, and familiarity with regulatory guidelines relevant to clinical pharmacology and pharmacokinetics areas of the drug development would be an advantage, but is not essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.