J3993SurreyPharmaceutical Permanent£55,000 to £65,000 per annumFull Time06/06/2017Drug Safety
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the QA Office... View Job
Senior Supplements Scientist
Job PurposeTo provide (as part of a team) a high-quality analytical chemistry service to customers Specialised Analytical Services (SAS) Accountabilit... View Job
QC Bioassay Expert
We have an exciting opportunity available for a QC Bioassay Expert to join a growing life sciences company based in Iceland. As the QC Bioassay Expert... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Pharmacovigilance (PV) & Safety Manager (Deputy QPPV) to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Pharmacovigilance (PV) & Safety Manager (Deputy QPPV) you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmacovigilance (PV) & Safety Manager (Deputy QPPV) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Deputy QPPV for Europe delivering compliance and process improvement.
2. Lead external party / authorities engagement for local and European regulations.
3. Manage a small team of 3 pharmacovigilance (PV) officers.
4. Oversee drug safety programs and reporting (PSURs / DSURs / PBRERs).
5. Support clinical and medical monitoring activities including protocol writing and report compliance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmacovigilance (PV) & Safety Manager (Deputy QPPV) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Bachelors, Masters or PhD in pharmacy, biological science or biomedical science.
2. Industry experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology.
3. Work experience of 'hands on' pharmacovigilance (PV) activities.
4. Exposure to leading projects or managing junior staff is essential.
Key Words: Pharmacovigilance, Pharmaceutical, PV, QPPV, Deputy QPPV, Drug Safety