J4195BerkshirePharmaceutical Permanent£25,000 to £27,000 per annum - CompetitiveFull Time20/09/2018Pharmacovigilance
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Scientific Officer - Drug Safety We are currently looking for enthusiastic Scientific Graduates to join a Leading Consultancy in their new Pharmacovigilance team as Scientific Officer... View Job
Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer An exciting opportunity for an experienced Pharmacovigilance specialist has become available within a Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire ar... View Job
Pharmacovigilance Officer We are currently looking for a Senior Scientific Officer - Drug Safety to join a leading company based in the Harlow, Essex area. As the Senior Scient... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pharmacovigilance Associate to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Pharmacovigilance Associate you will be responsible for all activities relating to Pharmacovigilance for company products, ensuring compliance with relevant MHRA/EU regulations and guidelines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmacovigilance Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Recording and reporting all adverse drug reactions relating to company products and company sponsored clinical trials, as per UK/EU requirements. You will prepare expedited reports and handle adverse event (AE) follow up requests, liaising with healthcare professionals where appropriate.
2. You will alert company personnel of adverse changes to the benefit-risk profile of company products providing relevant information as required to facilitate an assessment. This will involve conducting weekly literature searches on AE's or safety information relating to company products.
3. Act as the Deputy Local Pharmacovigilance Officer as the UK point of contact regarding Pharmacovigilance matters, assisting in the generation of PSUR's and other safety documentation, as well as maintaining appropriate PV systems in line with UK/EU requirements.
4. You will maintain and monitor the company knowledge base of UK/EU regulations that influence Pharmacovigilance requirements, ensuring timeframes are met for processing and reporting of safety information.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmacovigilance Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical industry in a Pharmacovigilance function adhering to EU guidelines.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with EU regulations, guidelines and directives in a R&D or established products environment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.