J562966SurreyPharmaceutical Biotechnology Medical Affairs PermanentCompetitiveFull Time24/09/2018Regulatory Affairs Regulatory Affairs – Clinical Medical Liaison Pharmacovigilance Regulatory Affairs Assistant Clinical Monitoring
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Regulatory Affairs Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the West Susse... View Job
Regulatory Affairs Manager We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join an SME Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Regulatory Aff... View Job
Regulatory Affairs Manager An exciting opportunity has become available to join a leading Regulatory Consultancy as their Regulatory Affairs Manager in the Essex area. As the Re... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Pharmacovigilance Associate has become available to join a small global Biopharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Pharmacovigilance Associate you will be responsible for the entry of adverse event data and will gain training in the interpretation and understanding of the data to ensure patient safety.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmacovigilance Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Data entry and the maintenance of the company's Pharmacovigilance database in compliance with regulatory requirements and company SOP's.
2. Providing safety data to the regulatory department for submission to regulatory authorities.
3. Observe and track safety events so trends and patterns can be identified and flagged as required.
4. Extensive training will be offered to ensure full compliance and understanding of Pharmacovigilance procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmacovigilance Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline e.g. Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacology etc.
2. Proven understanding of Pharmacovigilance activities with a desire to gain more experience in this area. A working knowledge of ICH, GCP and GVP guidelines is a benefit.
3. A desire learn and develop skills is a must with the successful candidate having excellent attention to detail, high computer literacy and an inquisitive mind set.
Key Words: Pharmacovigilance , PV , Regulatory Affairs , Data entry , Data Mining , ICH , GCP , GVP , MedDRA coding , Safety Data
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.