Pharmacovigilance Officer An exciting opportunity for a Pharmacovigilance Officer has become available to join a leading consultancy bases on the Hertfordshire / Essex border. ... View Job
Pharmacovigilance Officer We are currently looking for a Senior Scientific Officer - Drug Safety to join a leading company based in the Harlow, Essex area. As the Senior Scient... View Job
Senior Director - Pharmacovigilance We are currently looking for a Senior Director of Pharmacovigilance to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Senior Di... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Pharmacovigilance Case Coordination Manager has become available at a leading Consultancy based in the Essex area. We are looking for an experienced Pharmacovigilance officer to lead a new EudraVigilance team to assist with the high level of cases. This will be a 1 year Fixed Term Contract where you would line managed a team of Drug Safety Officers and Senior Officers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Case Coordination Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead all case procession activities. This includes setting and agreeing objectives with Senior Management, complete monthly reports on the teams activities and highlighting any areas of concerns related to Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR).
2. You will help develop and improve processes and systems for case processing that allow for automated data manipulation and automated reporting.
3. You will be responsible for the line management of the Scientific Administration Team where you will train, mentor and support Officers and Senior Officers.
4. You will define your team's work load and allocate screening duties to the Senior officers.
5. You will QC check work carried out by your team to ensure high quality standards and deal with any issues that may arise. You will assist with the triaging of cases.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Case Coordination Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacology etc.) in addition to hands on experience in a Pharmacovigilance / Drug Safety / EudraVigilance focused role.
2. Proven industry experience with case processing of Adverse Drug Reactions, QC checking of case reports and Triaging of cases. Experience with Pharmacovigilance data bases and coding is important for this role.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with line management, training and support of staff is vital for this position.
Key Words: Pharmacovigilance | EudraVigilance | Drug Safety | Case Coordination Manager | Adverse Drug Reactions | QC Checking | Triage | Line Management | MedDRA | Contract
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.