Pharmacovigilance Manager A Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pharmacovigilance Manager has become available within a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Buck... View Job
Pharmacovigilance Officer An exciting opportunity for an experienced Pharmacovigilance specialist has become available within a Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire ar... View Job
Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer We are currently looking for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical Consultancy based in the North of London in the Essex... View Job
We are currently looking for a Junior Pharmacovigilance Officer to join a leading Pharmacovigilance Consultancy based in the Essex area, in commutable distance from North London.
This is an entry level position perfect for recent graduates who are looking to gain Pharmacovigilance experience. In this exciting position where extensive training will be offered, you will support Senior team members with a range of Pharmacovigilance activities focused on Clinical Trials surveillance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmacovigilance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Case processing and triaging of Serious Adverse Events (SAE) and Serious Adverse Drug Reactions (SADRs) as well as the submission of these to the EurdaVigilance database.
2. You will write reports and assist with Aggregate reporting, including PSURs (Periodic Safety Update Reports) and DSURs (Development Safety Update Reports), as required.
3. Liaise with Clients and attend internal and external Clinical Trial project meetings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmacovigilance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences Discipline (e.g. Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacology, etc.) as well as a excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. No previous hands on experience with Pharmacovigilance is required however an interest, passion and drive to work with in the field of Pharmacovigilance will greatly benefit your application.
3. Ability to work to a high level of accuracy in a fast paced environment will be essential for this positions.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.