Job Reference: J5631551
Updated On: 24/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewAn exciting opportunity for a Pharmacovigilance Officer has become available to join a leading consultancy bases North of London on the Hertfordshire / Essex border. You will join their Eudravigilance team focused on Marketed products and you your main duty will be to Triage and QC case reports created by junior members of staff.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Pharmacovigilance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead QC assessment of Adverse Events and have final sign-off as well as the Triage of Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs) and managing report write-ups.
2. You will Quality check cases processed by other team members and assist the Case Coordination Manager with Line Management duties.
3. Highlight areas of concern / discrepancies to the case coordinator when related to adverse drug reactions (ADR).
4. Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the companies safety database as well as knowledge of global safety regulations for medicines.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmacovigilance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline (e.g. Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacology, Medical Sciences etc.) in addition to previous experience in a Pharmacovigilance environment.
2. Proven industry experience in the ability to quickly Quality check Adverse Events and triage cases as they are reported.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Pharmacovigilance databases and managing ADR's.
Key Words: Pharmacovigilance | Adverse Drug Reactions | ADR | QC Checking | Triage | Database management | Safety Database | Drug Safety | Line management | Case Coordinator |
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer - Risk Management
Essex | Experience Dependant
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer with hands on of experience of Risk Evaluation to join a leading Pharmacovigilance Consultancy based in...Science
View & Apply
Leicestershire | Experience Dependant
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Analyst to join a leading company based in the East Midlands area. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for undertaking the chemi...Science
View & Apply