Senior Analytical Chemist
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Armagh area. As the Senior An... View Job
Chemist - Lubrication Science
We are currently looking for a Chemist (Lubrication Science) to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Chemist (Lubrication Scie... View Job
Project Manager / Study Director
We are currently looking for a GLP Study Director / Project Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Greater Manchester area. As t... View Job
We are currently looking for a Physical Sciences Analytical Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Physical Sciences Analytical Leader you will be responsible for leading analytical activities related to complex projects in Solid State Chemistry.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Physical Sciences Analytical Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Provide hands-on technical leadership of complex drug development projects related to all aspects of Solid State Chemistry, performing all analytical activities within full safety and compliance.
2. Identify problems and potential solutions, applying technical experience and knowledge to identify and implement improved ways of working.
3. To train less experienced scientists and assist in writing technical assessments for quotations.
4. Record all results and communicate project status's internally and externally with accuracy and clarity.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Physical Sciences Analytical Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be at least degree qualified and ideally PhD qualified in Chemistry or a related analytical scientific discipline e.g. Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Materials Chemistry, Solid State Chemistry or Physical Chemistry.
2. It is essential that you have prior industry experience with Solid State Chemistry in a drug development or drug substance environment. Areas of expertise will be HPLC method development and validation, pKa and logP/D determinations.
3. Previous experience within a supervisory role would be desirable.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical / Solid State / Physical / Analytical / Materials / Chemistry / Technical / Leader / GMP / HPLC / Method Development / pKa / logP/D / Method Validation / Drug Substance / Drug Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.