J56137BerkshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£25,000 to £32,000 per annumFull Time25/05/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Development / Validation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Fermentation Group Leader We are currently looking for a Fermentation Group Leader to join an innovative biopharmaceutical company based in Cambridgeshire. As the Fermentation ... View Job
Project Manager - Biotech We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will ... View Job
QC Project Manager - Life Sciences We are currently have a brand new and exciting opportunity for a QC Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Berkshire are... View Job
We are currently looking for a Physico-Chemistry, Method Development Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Physico-Chemistry, Method Development Scientist you will be responsible for the development, validation and technology transfer of Physico-chemical analytical methods for mAbs and similar molecules.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Physico-Chemistry, Method Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Physico-Chemistry, Method Development Scientist, you will be responsible for developing, validating and performing physico-chemical assays for biological development projects including technology transfer and release and stability testing.
2. You will be focussing on UHPLC methods (SE-HPLC, CEX- HPLC, RP, NP) and capillary electrophoresis methods (CDGE or cIEF) and knowledge of ELISA or residual DNA by qPCR methods.
3. As the Physico-Chemistry, Method Development Scientist, you will be responsible for the preparation of written procedures and instructions covering different activities.
4. You will be focussing on participating in and department meetings and contributing to completing projects on time.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Physio-Chemistry, Method Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in UHPLC methods and capillary electrophoresis methods.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with validating and performing physico-chemical assays.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.