J4743EssexPharmaceutical Engineering Permanent£33,000 to £36,000 per annumFull Time16/11/2017Engineering Engineering – Maintenance Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Multi Skilled
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Facilities Engineer A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Facilities Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Bridgend area. As the Fa... View Job
Engineering Maintenance Technician An exciting opportunity for an Engineering Maintenance Technician has become available to join a leading Biopharmaceutical in the Oxfordshire area. As... View Job
Electro=Mechanical Engineer We are currently looking for several Electro-Mechanical Engineer's to join a global speciality chemical manufacturing business, based in the Essex are... View Job
We are currently looking for a Planning Engineer to join a global speciality chemical manufacturing business, based in the West Thurrock area.
As the Planning Engineer you will be responsible for Planning/Scheduling the engineers work/shifts, responsive actions, reactive & proactive maintenance tasks, continuous improvement planning as well as planning and executing projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Planning Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Plan TBM (Time Based Maintenance) for shift engineers as well as determine and procure electrical and mechanical spares to reduce Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) and increase (Mean Time Between Failure)
2. Pro-actively plan/schedule & execute projects to be carried out by shift engineers. Also determine, document and complete Preventative Maintenance (PM) activities including identification and rectification of electrical and mechanical issues, including PLC/SCADA systems.
3. Day to day planning and upkeep/maintenance of the facilities as well as maintaining a safe and clean working environment. Also to Provide technical expertise for the specifications, purchase, installations/commissioning of new equipments or upgrades ensuring smooth management of change processes.
4. Proactive and reactive root cause analysis and solution finding to prevent continuous issues as well as a focus on continuous improvement of the machinery and production lines on site.
5. Using Critical Management Maintenance Systems (CMMS) to plan/schedule maintenance and run maintenance tasks and projects for multiple teams of engineers to execute.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Planning Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Posses relevant qualification such as HNC or HND in either Electrical or Mechanical engineering related discipline.
2. Solid experience in a similar position where you are planning maintenance activities using the relevant software (CMMS)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience planning/ scheduling within Mechanical/Electrical engineering environments.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.