Director of External Manufacturing
We are currently looking for a Director of External Manufacturing to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Dire... View Job
Team Leader - Bioassay
We have an exciting opportunity for a for a Team Leader in Bioassay to join a global life sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Te... View Job
Senior Sample Manager
We are currently looking for a Senior Sample Manager to join a global life sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area, which are currently unde... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Planning Manager to join a leading life Sciences research organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Planning Manager you will work closely with facility managers to ensure effective resource utilisation and supervise the day to day activities of planners and schedulers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Planning Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Assessing resource requirements for opportunities and providing the Leadership with information about current study start and reporting dates.
2. Working with managers in operations to develop plans which ensure the most effective use of resources according to strategies defined by senior management.
3. Reviewing resource needs, particularly constraints, and assisting managers in operations to plan accordingly.
4. Supervising other team members on a day to day basis as opportunities develop through the planning and scheduling process.
5. Developing effective relationships with sales directors, resource managers, study managers and senior management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Planning Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering or Science discipline. Alternative qualifications and experience in planning management will be considered.
2. The successful candidate will be competent with software tools, particularly Primavera and MS Office.
3. You will ideally have experience in a planning and / or scheduling management role from the science industry, however other backgrounds such as Construction, Utilities and Manufacturing will be considered.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.