Job Reference: J5634303
Updated On: 13/01/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Planning Process Developer to join a leading Bio Products company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Planning Process Developer you will be analysing and implementing improvements for processes across: commercial demand, medium term planning, production line scheduling and materials planning.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe role is a important part of the supply chain team to support the improvement of planning process and the way they are reported. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Process developer must have a passion for process improvement with proven change management background to investigate and identify opportunities for improvement.
2. The role will use data analytics to develop a multi-tiered PowerBI dashboard providing a one-stop-shop for everyone working within Supply Chain. Define content of different dashboards, enable measurement and visualisation of KPI's and agree improvement paths for each one.
3. In the role you will gather requirements and support transformation of Excel based planning to utilising capabilities of the ERP system. To enable the planning team to create more detailed and accurate plans.
4. The process developer must engage and influence stakeholders to effectively implement process change and identify future improvement opportunities.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Planning Process Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mathematical / Computer Science / Business Management or Supply chain field
2. Proven industry experience in implementing change and improving processes
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with SQL and Power BI
Key Words: Process Developer Change Implement Drive Stakeholder Data Analytics Reporting
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
GMP Senior IT Systems Analyst
Hertfordshire | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a GMP IT Systems Analyst to join a leading Biotech company leading the fight against COVID based in the Hertfordshire area. As the GMP IT Systems Analyst you will be respo...Science
View & Apply
Field IT Implementation Lead
United Kingdom | £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Field IT Implementation Lead to join a leading Environmental company based in the United Kingdom. As the Field IT Implementation Lead you will be responsible for working...Science
View & Apply