Job Reference: J5635712
Updated On: 21/01/2022
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Planning Process Developer to join a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Planning Process Developer you will be responsible for developing and improving the 24-month S&OP process within the company. This process covers commercial demand, medium term planning, production line scheduling and materials planning, ensuring achievable and realistic plans are developed in line with customer requirements and budget expectations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Support the planning team through the S&OP process, facilitate with ad-hoc reporting, maintaining and developing of planning models, ensuring plans are transferable to master schedules and detailed production / materials requirements.
2. Develop, improve and maintain existing S&OP Reporting using PowerQuery and PowerBI.
3. Analyse existing planning process, work together with category planners to develop detailed equipment utilisation plans. Identify current and potential future constraints. Advice business on necessary actions to address these bottlenecks.
4. Gather requirements and support transformation of Excel based planning to utilising capabilities of the ERP system (IFS). To enable the planning team to create more detailed and accurate plans.
Role Requirements1. Pharmaceutical/manufacturing background.
2. Experience Maintaining automated reporting systems and providing ad-hoc reports.
3. PowerBI or SQL experience.
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Manager - Data
London Queen Mary University of London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading healthcare informatics company based in the London area. This role can be done remotely within the UK. As the Project Manager you will ...Science
View & Apply
Senior Backend Engineer
Cambridgeshire | £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Backend Engineer you will be responsible for designing da...Science
View & Apply