Job Reference: J5632765
Updated On: 14/01/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Postdoctoral Chemist to join a leading Petrochemical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Postdoctoral Chemist you will join a team within the business focusing on one of the following areas, Formulation, Development, Synthetic or Analytical.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Postdoctoral Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Postdoctoral Chemist you will design and develop the next generation of performance chemical additives for automotive/petrochemical industry.
2. You will lead business critical technology projects and contribute to future project generation.
3. As the Postdoctoral Chemist you will generate innovative solutions to formulation challenges, Design synthetic routes, prepare risk assessments, make novel chemicals and take molecules from concept to commercialisation, carry out and assess testing of additives to ensure performance and reliability to meet customer and internal requirements.
4. You will Present your reports on technical findings and give recommendations to key stakeholders that influence preferred outcomes.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Postdoctoral Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Phd in Chemistry, this would be focussed on Organic Synthesis, Formulation, Analytical or Development.
2. Proven experience at Phd level with post-doctoral research also preferred.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Formulation, Development, Synthetic or Analytical Chemistry.
Key Words: Chemistry, Phd, Postdoc, Postdoctoral, Post-doctoral, Formulation, Development, Synthetic, Analytical, Chemicals. Petrochemicals.
Other jobs with similar skills
Oxfordshire | £32,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Fuels Technologist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Fuels Technologist you will be responsible for developing a wide range of fuel additiv...Science
View & Apply
Senior Medicinal Chemist
Oxfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Medicinal Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Medicinal Chemist you will be responsible for performing r...Science
View & Apply