Job Reference: J5631913
Updated On: 29/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Postdoctural Chemist to join a leading Petrochemical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Postdoctural Chemist you will join a team within the business focusing on one of the following areas, Formulation, Development, Synthetic or Analytical.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Postdoctural Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Postdoctural Chemist you will design and develop the next generation of performance chemical additives for automotive/petrochemical industry.
2. You will lead business critical technology projects and contribute to future project generation.
3. As the Postdoctural Chemist you will generate innovative solutions to formulation challenges, Design synthetic routes, prepare risk assessments, make novel chemicals and take molecules from concept to commercialisation, carry out and assess testing of additives to ensure performance and reliability to meet customer and internal requirements.
4. You will Present your reports on technical findings and give recommendations to key stakeholders that influence preferred outcomes.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Postdoctural Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Phd in Chemistry, this would be focussed on Organic Synthesis, Formulation, Analytical or Development.
2. Proven experience at Phd level with post-doctoral research also preferred.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Formulation, Development, Synthetic or Analytical Chemistry.
Key Words: Chemistry, Phd, Postdoc, Postdoctural, Post-doctoral, Formulation, Development, Synthetic, Analytical, Chemicals. Petrochemicals.
Other jobs with similar skills
Penicuik, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Project Co-ordinator for an initial period of 12 months maternity cover, to join a leading life sciences company based in the Mid Lothian area. Ideally looking for a sta...Science
View & Apply
Electrical, Control & Instrument Engineer
East Yorkshire | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Electrical, Control & Instrument Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge? We are currently looking for an Instrument Engineer to join a leading specialist chemicals co...Science
View & Apply