Job Reference: J5631913
Updated On: 29/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Postdoctural Chemist to join a leading Petrochemical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Postdoctural Chemist you will join a team within the business focusing on one of the following areas, Formulation, Development, Synthetic or Analytical.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Postdoctural Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Postdoctural Chemist you will design and develop the next generation of performance chemical additives for automotive/petrochemical industry.
2. You will lead business critical technology projects and contribute to future project generation.
3. As the Postdoctural Chemist you will generate innovative solutions to formulation challenges, Design synthetic routes, prepare risk assessments, make novel chemicals and take molecules from concept to commercialisation, carry out and assess testing of additives to ensure performance and reliability to meet customer and internal requirements.
4. You will Present your reports on technical findings and give recommendations to key stakeholders that influence preferred outcomes.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Postdoctural Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Phd in Chemistry, this would be focussed on Organic Synthesis, Formulation, Analytical or Development.
2. Proven experience at Phd level with post-doctoral research also preferred.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Formulation, Development, Synthetic or Analytical Chemistry.
Key Words: Chemistry, Phd, Postdoc, Postdoctural, Post-doctoral, Formulation, Development, Synthetic, Analytical, Chemicals. Petrochemicals.
Other jobs with similar skills
Regulatory Affairs Administrator
Penicuik, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Administrator to join a growing animal health company based in the Mid Lothian area. As the Regulatory Affairs Administrator you will provide pro...Science
View & Apply
Facilities, Health and Safety Co-ordinator
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Facilities, Health and Safety Co-ordinator to join a leading life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area. The job of a Facilities, Health & Safety Co-ordinat...Science
View & Apply