J5631050City of LondonScience Technology Permanent£30,000 to £40,000 per annum - NegotiableFull Time09/04/2019Commercial Commercial – Marketing Commercial - Account Management Statistics Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce Commercial - Digital Marketing Commercial - Social Media
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Marketing Executive FTC We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Armagh area for a 9-12 month FTC. As t... View Job
Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a fast growing Speciality Pharmaceutical organisation based in Nor... View Job
Global Brand Manager A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Brand Manager to join a leading science company based in the South West London area. The Global Brand ... View Job
We are currently looking for a PPC & SEO Manager to join a leading biotechnology company based in the SW London area. As the PPC & SEO Manager you will be responsible for the implementation of SEO and PPC account management. This includes generating reports, implementing marketing campaign strategy and revising the current content plan strategy.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the PPC & SEO Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the implementation of the search engine optimisation. This will include landing pages and briefing development of any improvements.
2. You will revise the current content plan strategy and manage keyword research and selection.
3. As the PPC & SEO Manager, you will implement marketing campaign strategy, review the results and constantly improve.
4. You will be responsible for the Pay - Per - Click account management, generate reports and present to the wider team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the PPC & SEO Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Marketing, Business or Science degree. CIM is advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience in PPC and SEO roles,
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the Google suite of tools, such as adwords, analytics and tag manager.
Key Words: SEO / PPC / Marketing / Business / Science / Biotechnology / Adwords / Google suite / tools / Analytics / Tag Manager / eCommerce / Cross functional / Campaigns / Keyword / strategy / Surrey / Digital / London
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.