Job Reference: J5634705
Updated On: 30/03/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Pre-Clinical Biomarker Lead to join a leading Life Sciences company based in Berkshire, for an initial 12 months (Likely extension). As the Pre-Clinical Biomarker Lead you will be responsible for executing biomarker strategies for immunology based projects. This is fantastic opportunity for a driven passionate candidate to join a team that are very close to the science. Please note this role will be fully remote until at least the Summer 2021 (With some flexibility thereafter).
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Pre-Clinical Biomarker Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Assist with creating biomarker strategies for work currently in pre-clinical development, working alongside the Immunology team and their scientists.
2. The Pre-Clinical Biomarker Lead will have strong knowledge of immunology, bone and fibrotic related disease, as well as strong understanding of the pathways required in cell function.
3. Work with multi-functional teams to ensure optimal biomarker development.
4. The Pre-Clinical Biomarker Lead will possess strong interpersonal skill, possess a great interest in the Immunology Therapeutic area and contribute towards existing and new technologies.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pre-Clinical Biomarker Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Immunology/Bone/Fibrosis related discipline (PhD is ideal).
2. Proven experience, either Post Doctoral or from Industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working with a variety of stakeholders and possess strong leadership qualities
Key Words: Biomarker / Biomarker Lead / Biomarker Development / Immunology / Bone / Fibrosis / Preclinical / Pre clinical / R&D / Berkshire / Cell Signalling / Cell Function / Ph.D. / Pre Clinical Biomarker Lead
Other jobs with similar skills
Clinical Biomarker Lead
Berkshire | £54 - £80 per hour
We are currently looking for a Clinical Biomarkers Lead to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Clinical Biomarker Lead you will be responsible for executing biomar...Science
View & Apply
QC Material and Sample Management Supervisor
North Lanarkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Material and Sample Management Supervisor to join a growing biotechnology company based in the Glasgow area. The QC Material and Sample Management Supervisor work...Science
View & Apply