Job Reference: J5631140
Updated On: 14/03/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading company based in the area. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for providing project planning expertise to assigned projects and programs from Lead Candidate Selection through First In Human through to Market to ensure alignment of program strategy with operational delivery.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support the Project Leaders and work-stream leaders in the day to day management of assigned projects, providing status updates and escalating issues and risks.
2. Coordinate all functions to ensure the appropriate level of communication and identification of project inter-dependencies to achieve key development, non-clinical, clinical, regulatory and commercial milestones.
3. Ensure that team deliverables and key performance indicators are realistically set and tracked according to governance endorsement and that the project effectively fulfils all business reporting requirements.
4. Input to development of process and procedures to support the Program Management function, communicate project and portfolio status and secure efficiencies and dissemination of best practice across the portfolio.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological science and ideally a Project Management qualification, PMP or PRINCE2.
2. Proven industry experience in Pre-Clinical or Non-Clinical project management is essential for this position.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Cell Therapy or Gene Therapy will be highly advantageous.
Key Words: Project Management | Project Manager | Gene Therapy | Cell Therapy | Pre-Clinical | Non-Clinical | PRINCE2 | PMP |
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Programme Manager to join an expanding Biotechnology company based in Berkshire. As the Programme Manager you will be responsible and accountability for all operational ...Science
View & Apply
Bioanalytical Project Manager
Berkshire | £45 - £50 per hour
We are currently looking for a Bioanalytical Scientific Project Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company on an initial 2 year contract based in the Greater London area. As the Bioanalytical...Science
View & Apply