Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an experienced QA Auditor to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire a... View Job
Head of Quality Assurance
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the Head of Qu... View Job
Senior QA Advisor
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Advisor to join a leading life science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Preclinical QA Associate to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area on a 6 month contract basis. As the Preclinical QA Associate you will be contributing to the execution of the risk-based Preclinical QA audit programme as part of the global Preclinical QA team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Preclinical QA Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Assisting with a wide range of GLP and GCP Lab regulatory activities, in the form of various document reviews and audits
2. Providing guidance and support to Discovery Research in the understanding of the basic principles of Good Research Practice, by means of reviews of research reports and research agreements
3. Providing guidance and support to Discovery Research with respect to HTA guidelines, by upgrading their documents to meet the new HTA Code of Practice requirements.
4. Act in an advisory role and pro-actively assist the research teams with the identification and development of quality improvements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Preclinical QA Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A seasoned QA professional with a robust knowledge and understanding of the UK, EU and FDA regulations (GLP), as well as the UK/EMA GCP Laboratory Guidelines.
2. You will be able to demonstrate the necessary attributes and behaviours for working with research scientists when discussing quality matters, to develop a trusted working relationship
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.