Job Reference: J5633846
Updated On: 07/10/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Principal Bioanalytical Scientist to join a rapidly expanding CRO based in the Manchester area. As the Principal Bioanalytical Scientist, you will be working on drug development programmes in the GLP/GCP accredited laboratory. You will be focused on developing new methods using LCMS. This role is mainly lab-based.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Principal Bioanalytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the development of bioanalytical methods, ensuring all methods are robust and reliable enough to validate to meet regulatory requirements. You will act as the bioanalytical subject matter expert.
2. You will be the go to person for troubleshooting of LC/MS instrumentation.
3. Your role will include preparing and planning studies and reports whilst working in compliance with GLP / GCP.
4. Additional responsibilities will include support of junior members of the team and presentations to clients.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Bioanalytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related degree such as, but not limited to, Chemistry, Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
2. Proven industry experience working with LC-MS/MS systems ideally Sciex and/or Waters.
3. Practical experience within a GLP / GCP / GxP / GMP laboratory carrying out bioanalysis is also essential to your application.
Key Words: Biotechnology | GCP | GMP | GxP | Life Sciences | LCMS | Bioanalytical | Scientist | Chromatography | Drug Development | CRO | Quality | Biological Matrix
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Bioanalytical Scientist
Macclesfield | Experience Dependent
HRS are currently looking for a Senior Bioanalytical Scientist to join a rapidly expanding CRO based in the Manchester area. As a Senior Bioanalytical Scientist, you will be working on drug developmen...Science
View & Apply
Clinical Research Associate - Oncology / Viral
Holytown | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Clinical Research Associate looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join a leading life sciences company bas...Science
View & Apply