Job Reference: J5636949
Status: Open to Applications
Are you an experienced bioanalytical scientist looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
HRS are currently looking for a Principal (or Associate Principal) Bioanalytical Scientist to join a rapidly expanding CRO based in the Manchester area.
As the Principal Bioanalytical Scientist, you will be working on drug development programmes in the GLP/GCP accredited laboratory. You will be focused on developing new methods using LC/MS predominantly. Please note that as the Principal Scientist, you will be mainly lab-based.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Principal Bioanalytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the development of bioanalytical methods, ensuring all methods are robust and reliable enough to validate to meet regulatory requirements. You will act as the bioanalytical subject matter expert.
2. You will be the go to person for troubleshooting of LC/MS instrumentation.
3. Your role will include preparing and planning studies and reports whilst working in compliance with GLP / GCP.
4. Additional responsibilities will include support of junior members of the team and liaising/presenting to clients.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Bioanalytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related degree such as, but not limited to, Chemistry, Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
2. Proven industry experience working with LC-MS/MS systems ideally Sciex and/or Waters is essential.
3. Practical and extensive experience working within a GLP / GCP / GxP / GMP laboratory carrying out bioanalysis is also essential to your application.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Clinical Research Organisation, Life Sciences, Science, Drug Discovery
Skills: Chemistry - Analytical - LCMS, Life Sciences - Bioanalytical, Chemistry - Analytical - Method Development Only