J3261WiltshireEngineering Permanent£55,000 to £65,000 per annumFull Time12/05/2017Engineering – Design
Engineering – Scale Up
Engineering - Instrumentation
Engineering - Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Analytical Equipment Leader
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Analytical Equipment Leader to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Leicestershire ar... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Mechanical Engineer to join a leading Chemical Manufacturing business based in the Goole, East Ridi... View Job
Site Engineering Manager
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Site Engineering Manager to join a Global Speciality Chemical Manufacturing business based East Yor... View Job
An exciting new opportunity for a Principal Industrialisation Engineer to join a leading Medical Device company has become available in the Wiltshire area. As the Principal Industrialisation Engineer you will manage the Design for Manufacturability (DFM) activities for electro-mechanical devices ensuring that each design is robust and meets all specifications, so the device is suitable for high volume manufacturing.
As the Principal Industrialisation Engineer you will liaise with the design and development teams to ensure all drawings and processes are cost effective and suitable for high volume manufacturing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Industrialisation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Principal Industrialisation Engineer you will manage projects using DFM tools and techniques to ensure components and sub-assembly systems are developed for industrialisation readiness.
2. You will manage external vendors ensuring that they adhere to all relevant internal and external standards such as GAMP.
3. As the Principal Industrialisation Engineer you will ensure all device designs are integrated with DFM principles in accordance to project timelines and forecasts.
4. You will be accountable for material and component selection to support good DFM practice.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Industrialisation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant Engineering degree or extensive experience in a Senior Industrialisation role within a Medical Device manufacturing environment.
2. Proven industry experience in high volume manufacturing in a highly regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with applying DFM methodology to ensure industrialisation readiness for products.
Key Words: Principal | Industrialisation | Engineer | DFM | GAMP | Medical Device | Component | Materials | Manufacturing | Production | Electro - Mechanical | Project Management |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.