J5630760City of LondonPharmaceutical Biotechnology Science PermanentDependent on experience Full Time18/01/2019Animal Technician Pharmacology Pharmacology – In vivo Pharmacology – in vitro Animal Husbandry Animal Husbandry - Supervisor / Manager
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Chief Animal Technician We are currently looking for a Chief Animal Technician to join a growing life sciences company. This role will be based in Dundee. Our client works in... View Job
In vivo Group Leader We are currently looking for a In vivo Group Leader to join a leading Microbiology Therapeutic Research company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As t... View Job
Senior Study Diretor (in vivo) Are you an experienced senior study director looking for a new exciting job opportunity?We are currently looking for a Senior Study Director (in vivo)... View Job
We are currently looking for a Principal in vivo Scientist to join a growing Gene Therapy company based in the Greater London area. As the Principal in vivo Scientist you will be responsible for designing, implementing and executing in vivo experiments.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal in vivo Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will evaluate the current research animal use and what the plans are for providing resources for all future research endeavours. You will forecast for an annual budget and collaborate with directors of pre-clinical studies.
2. Driving the in vivo pharmacology research through design and coordination of experiments will be among your responsibilities.
3. As the Principal in vivo Scientist you will design, execute, analyse and report data for the aim of understanding pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies.
4. You will be responsible for training scientists when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal in vivo Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree, masters or PhD in a Scientific related discipline and experience working in a vivarium and leading in vivo research activities.
2. Extensive experience designing, directing and implementing in vivo experiments is essential to your application.
3. Practical experience with small animal work performing tasks such as, but not limited to, administration of test agents, blood collection, necropsy, molecular and biochemical profiling and collection of data is essential.
Key Words: Research | R&D | Animal Technician | Home Office License | In Vivo | Pharmacodynamic | Pharmacokinetic | Pharmacology |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.