J4550OxfordshireScience Permanent$45,000 to $55,000 per annumFull Time09/10/2017Chemistry – Medicinal Chemistry Chemistry – Organic Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Medicinal Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As t... View Job
Organic Development Chemist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Organic Development Chemist to join a leading Pharma Services company based in the Northumbe... View Job
Senior Synthetic Chemist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Synthetic Chemist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridges... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Principal Medicinal Chemist to join a Market Leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Principal Medicinal Chemist, you will be responsible for the overall direction and execution of World Renowned Scientific Research, with a strong focus on early stage Drug Discovery.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Medicinal Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for providing technical expertise on Drug Discovery projects, working cross-functionally across the business.
2. You will be responsible for the Supervision and Mentoring of project teams, continually meeting to asses progress and Professional Development.
3. You will be responsible for the overall Technical Direction within the project teams, driving the solutions to laboratory problems and being agile to both company and client changes.
4. You will be responsible for the management of direct reports, conducting routine appraisals and performance reviews.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Medicinal Chemist, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A PhD within an Organic Chemistry related discipline is essential, with substantial experience within an industrial Organic research environment also being considered.
2. Proven industry experience within a Drug Discovery laboratory is essential with evidenced success and expertise at multiple levels of seniority.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience across the Drug Development process within a fast-paced, multidisciplinary team is highly advantageous.
Key Words: Medicinal | Chemistry | Medicinal Chemistry | Organic | Synthetic | Drug Discovery | Drug Development | Pharmaceutical | Manager | Principal | Expert |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.