Job Reference: J5631229
Updated On: 09/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Principal QC Scientist to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Principal QC Scientist you will be the QC Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the approach to analytical activities.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Principal QC Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will analyse the methodology for ELISA, Auto-Bioassays etc and investigate these to redefine them and to optimise their efficiency.
2. Implementing changes to the current methodology will be a large part of your role and you will effectively adopt these novel approaches.
3. As the Principal QC Scientist, you will define policies and procedures for analytical activities within Biochemistry release and stability. Further, you will provide knowledge of CMC requirements for Biopharmaceuticals.
4. You will renew and approve protocols, reports and deviations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal QC Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline such as Biochemistry or Biological Sciences as well as extensive experience and expertise in release and stability studies within a biopharmaceutical company.
2. Proven industry experience in quality control would be highly desirable however method optimisation and redefinition of assay protocols is essential to your application.
Key Words: Assay Development | Assay Optimisation | Biochemistry | Biotechnology | Biopharmaceutical | GMP | ELISA | Release and Stability |
Other jobs with similar skills
Stevenage | £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing systems an...Science
View & Apply
Senior Scientist - Protein Stability and Formulation
Cambridgeshire | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist to join a Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for independently leading, designing, p...Science
View & Apply