Job Reference: J5631229
Updated On: 01/04/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Principal QC Scientist to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Principal QC Scientist you will be the QC Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the approach to analytical activities.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Principal QC Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will analyse the methodology for ELISA, Auto-Bioassays etc and investigate these to redefine them and to optimise their efficiency.
2. Implementing changes to the current methodology will be a large part of your role and you will effectively adopt these novel approaches.
3. As the Principal QC Scientist, you will define policies and procedures for analytical activities within Biochemistry release and stability. Further, you will provide knowledge of CMC requirements for Biopharmaceuticals.
4. You will renew and approve protocols, reports and deviations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal QC Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline such as Biochemistry or Biological Sciences as well as extensive experience and expertise in release and stability studies within a biopharmaceutical company.
2. Proven industry experience in quality control would be highly desirable however method optimisation and redefinition of assay protocols is essential to your application.
Key Words: Assay Development | Assay Optimisation | Biochemistry | Biotechnology | Biopharmaceutical | GMP | ELISA | Release and Stability |
Other jobs with similar skills
MS&T Analytical Specialist
Wrexham, Wrexham | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Analytical Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the Analytical Specialist you will be responsible for leading activities...Science
View & Apply
Method Transfer Scientist
Essex, Essex, East | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Method Transfer Scientist to join an innovative Research and Development company based in the Essex area. As the Method Transfer Scientist in Manufacturing and Quality, ...Science
View & Apply