Job Reference: J5634222
Updated On: 21/12/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible for a team of quality control analyst testing a variety of materials including active pharmaceutical ingredients, excipients and commodities. All of these are integral to making sure the products we make conform to the highest standards.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC team leader you will be leading 3 separate teams all based on the same site with up to a total of 15 analyst.
2. You will be responsible for making sure all EHS and quality actions are raised, addressed and closed out in a timely fashion, identifying any issues and escalating them accordingly.
3. As the QC team leader you will lead a team of quality control analyst testing a variety of materials including active pharmaceutical ingredients, excipients and commodities.
4. You will be dealing with customer deadlines making sure you meet their standards.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or related subject.
2. Proven industry experience as a Senior QC analyst or QC team leader being responsible for leading and motivating a team.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within and pharmaceutical quality control lab and have experience of using such equipment as HPLC.
Key Words: QC | QC Team Leader | Quality Control | HPLC | API | Senior | Motivation | Empower |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior QC Validation
North Yorkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Validation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North Yorkshire area. As the Senior QC Validation Scientist you will be responsible ...Science
View & Apply
South Wales | £22,500 - £25,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Documentation Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South Wales area. As the Documentation Analyst you will be responsible for the authoring of h...Science
View & Apply