J562864CambridgeshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Agrochemical PermanentCompetitiveFull Time10/09/2018Regulatory Affairs Regulatory Affairs – UK Regulatory Affairs – EU Regulatory Affairs – Global Regulatory Affairs – Clinical Regulatory Affairs -Operations Regulatory Affairs - CMC
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Manager of Regulatory Affairs We are currently looking for a Senior Manager of Regulatory Affairs to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senio... View Job
Regulatory Affairs Manager We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join an SME Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Regulatory Aff... View Job
Regulatory Affairs Manager We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join a Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Regulatory Affairs ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Principal Regulatory Affairs Consultant to join a leading Pharmaceutical contract testing company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Principal Regulatory Affairs Consultant you will be responsible for providing expert Regulatory advice for the drug discovery process as well as offering a range of regulatory services for internal and external customers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Regulatory Affairs Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will offer expert Regulatory advice to internal and external customers including regulatory strategy, project management and preparation, review and submission of regulatory documentation.
2. You will act as the point of contact for key clients as well as supporting internal staff through scientific expertise.
3. You will contribute to the strategy and the direction of the team and work closely with sales and marketing to promote services offered.
4. You will maintain awareness of client, industry and regulatory developments and participate in training courses and conferences.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Regulatory Affairs Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical Science e.g. Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacology etc. in addition to experience working in a product development environment.
2. Proven industry experience in a Regulatory Affairs environment with a strong understanding of the regulations and procedures for drug product licensing.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with CMC procedures and requirements as well as clinical development and CTA's.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.