Job Reference: J5635333
Updated On: 03/08/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Principal Scientist / Associate Director - DMPK to join a leading CRO. As the Principal Scientist / Associate Director - DMPK you will be responsible for being the Subject Matter Expert for DMPK processes. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be leading client projects and people across two sites.
For this role you can be based in the North West or Midlands area.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Principal Scientist / Associate Director - DMPK will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will act as the subject matter expert of client projects focused on drug discovery and pre-clinical development.
2. You will lead directly and indirectly scientists and senior scientists within the DMPK department and support their personal development.
3. You will be involved in the strategy of the DMPK department and design drug discovery and development studies.
4. You will be responsible for the analysis, interpretation of DMPK data.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Scientist / Associate Director - DMPK we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biological Sciences etc,
2. Proven industry experience in drug discovery or development projects within a CRO or Biopharmaceutical organisation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with DMPK / PK / PD / ADME studies.
Key Words: DMPK / ADME / PK / PD / Project Lead / Line Manager / Direct Management / Subject Matter Expert / Drug Discovery / Drug Development / Midlands / North West / UK / CRO
Other jobs with similar skills
Mass Spec Expert - Metabolite Identification
Kent | £38,000 - £43,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Mass Spec Expert - Metabolite Identification to join a leading CRO based in the Kent area. As the Mass Spec Expert - Metabolite Identification you will be part of the D...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Scientist qPCR - French Speaking
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist with experience of qPCR to join a leading life sciences provider based in the Renfrewshire area. As the Technical Application Scienti...Science
View & Apply