Job Reference: J5631745
Updated On: 25/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Principal Scientist - CADD, AI Application Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the AI Application Specialist you will be responsible for being the key contributor to the planning, implementation and execution of AI approaches for small molecule drug discovery.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Principal Scientist - CADD, AI Application Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a AI application specialist you will be a scientific leader in artificial intelligence for chemistry and provide recommendations on emerging technologies and capabilities.
2. Implementation of AI approaches such as compound property prediction/ optimization, molecular design, reterosynthesis and planning.
3. Develop and acquire reverent computational tools and workflows through independent research and cross-functional internal and external collaborations and communications.
4. Develop on the continuous improvement of the Computer Aided Drug Discovery operation to enable an effective drug discovery process.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the AI Application Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. PhD in Artificial intelligence / Machine Learning, Computational Chemistry, Cheminformatics or another related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in applying artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies to address chemistry challenges.
3. An extensive working knowledge and practical experience of small molecule drug discovery and development process.
4. Strong communication skills are essential, with the ability to create effective working relationships within a matrix working environment.
Key Words: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, CADD, Computer Aided Drug Discovery, Computational Chemistry, Cheminformatics, Drug Discovery, Biopharmaceutical, Chemistry
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Computational Chemist
Nottingham | £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Computational Chemist to join a leading Contract Research Organisation based in the Nottingham area. As the Senior Computational Chemist you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply
Director of Biostatistics
Hertfordshire | £80,000 - £100,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Director of Biostatistics to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Stevenage, Hertfordshire area. As the Director of Biostatistics you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply